2055 Rosewood Ave SE (view map)
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Hours of Operation
Meet Our Providers
Amy Hoogstra, FNP
Ottawa Hills High School Health Center is a program coordinated by Cherry Health, GRPS and Spectrum Health in partnership with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. The health center’s professional staff includes a medical provider, registered nurse, social worker, registered dietician, dentist, dental hygienist and support staff.
The purpose of the health center is to:
- Provide quality health care, behavioral health care and dental services for students in a convenient setting
- Encourage involvement of students and families in health care
- Assist students in making healthy choices
- Teach students about the important role they play in maintaining their own health
Fees for Service
Services will be billed to insurance when possible. Services are provided regardless of ability to pay.
Consent by a parent or guardian is required for students under the age of 18 for medical, dental or behavioral health services.
- Well-child visits and physicals for school, work, sports and camp
- Counseling services
- Dental services (including exams, X-rays, cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, and more)
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Referrals for more serious illnesses, injuries, and additional care
- Assistance with chronic health problems and prescriptions for medications
- Hearing and vision screening, lab work and diagnostic testing
- Nutrition services
Health center records are kept confidential consistent with applicable law.