Located in the Red Hawk Building
204 East Muskegon St. (view map)
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
Hours of Operation
Meet Our Providers
Terri Rosel, NP-C
This is a program coordinated by Cherry Health in partnership with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and the Michigan Department of Education. The health center’s professional staff includes a medical provider, registered nurse, social worker and support staff.
Cedar Springs School Health Center welcomes students ages 5 – 21 (children under age 3 must be a sibling or child of a student using the health center).
The purpose of the health center is to:
- Provide quality medical care and counseling services for students in a convenient setting
- Encourage involvement of students and families in health care
- Assist students in making healthy choices
- Teach students about the important role they play in maintaining their own health
Fees for Service
Services will be billed to insurance when possible. Services are provided regardless of ability to pay. We accept Medicaid, Medicare and most other insurance plans. In addition, a sliding fee payment scale based on income and family size is available to those without insurance.
Consent by a parent or guardian is required for students under the age of 18 for medical, dental or behavioral health services.
- Well-child visits and physicals for school, sports, work and camp
- Counseling services
- Dental services (including exams, X-rays, cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, and more)
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Referrals for more serious illnesses, injuries, and additional care
- Assistance with chronic health problems and prescriptions for medications
*Health center records are kept confidential consistent with applicable law.