Cherry Health offers the opportunity to be part of a diverse team dedicated to ensuring comprehensive, quality healthcare for nearly 76,000 patients each year. From our hub in downtown Grand Rapids to our recovery center in the lakefront destination of Muskegon, Cherry Health’s dynamic and expanding health system includes more than 20 sites in vibrant communities across Michigan.
Recognized as one of West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2019, Cherry Health is committed to providing a competitive benefits package to attract and retain the best healthcare professionals for our patients:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Accident, critical illness and supplemental insurance including Voluntary Life,
- Voluntary Accident and Voluntary Critical Illness
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Regular Hours (no holidays, limited evenings, rotating weekends)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans with Significant Company Match
- Loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps and the Michigan State Loan Repayment Program
- Medical Education Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Services, Vendor Discounts, and more.
Instructions & quick tips for submitting an application
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email abilities to email@example.com or call 616.965.8200 ext. 7030. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
- Once on the listing page, select a position, then scroll down to the bottom of the description
- If you have applied with us before, click “Returning User”
- If this is your first time to apply, click “First time User”
- Your profile will be saved allowing you to apply for employment opportunities in the future
- Each page of the Applicant Tracking system has a “Help” button
- Postings are removed after they are filled
- Additional postings are added when we have new openings