Cherry Health offers the opportunity to be part of a diverse team dedicated to ensuring comprehensive, quality healthcare! From our hub in downtown Grand Rapids to our recovery center in the lakefront destination of Muskegon, Cherry Health’s dynamic and expanding health system includes more than 20 sites in vibrant communities across Michigan.
Cherry Health is committed to providing a competitive benefits package to attract and retain the best healthcare professionals for our patients:
- Loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) and Michigan State Loan Repayment Program for specific positions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Michigan Education Trust (MET) and Michigan Education Savings Program (MESP) accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Accident, critical illness and supplemental insurance including Voluntary Life,
- Voluntary Accident and Voluntary Critical Illness
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Regular Hours (no holidays, limited evenings, rotating weekends)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans with Significant Company Match
- Medical Education Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Services, Vendor Discounts, and more.
Cherry Health is currently offering Sign-On bonuses for several positions, including:
- Up to $5000 for R.N., R.N. Supervisor, and R.N. Care Manager roles
- Up to $3500 for Medical Assistants
- Up to $3500 for Dental Assistants
- Up to $4000 for Behavioral Health therapist roles
Click below to view current openings for more information!View our Current Openings
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email abilities to email@example.com or call 616.965.8200 ext. 7030. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.