Cherry Health’s Pharmacy is located in the Heart of the City Health Center and provides prescription services for all Cherry Health patients, as well as the general public. The Pharmacy also provides a 340B discounted pricing program for Cherry Health patients who qualify for the program, and accepts most insurances. For additional information, please call 616.965.8278.
Pharmacy Vaccine Program – Heart of the City Health Center Pharmacy is now offering adult immunizations including flu shots, shingles vaccines and more to the public. Walk-ins welcome!
RXReady Text Alerts – Receive a text message when your prescription is ready to pick up, receive reminders if you forget to pick up your prescription and receive special offers.
- Pharmacy will text patient when prescriptions are ready. This is set up in the pharmacy by a pharmacy staff member.
Smartphone Refills – Request a prescription refill using your cell phone.
- Iphone users: download “Zebra QR” QR code reader from the App Store
- Android users: download “barcode scanner” from the ZXING TEAM from the Android Play Store
- Point at QR code on bottle to request refill
Mobile App – Find directions, request a refill, send texts to the Pharmacy
- After submitting QR Code refill request, press the mobile site menu option. The mobile site has refill request option by number or scanning the bottle. The mobile site also offers pharmacy hours and directions, and a texting function.